Monday 5 February 2007

The world gets better all the time

Hi Everyone.
I was looking at one of the great products I purchased the other day while at the supermarket. On the back of the packet of pens I purchased to fill in the comments cards there, I noticed they have a customer feedback phone number on the packaging.
When I got home, I gave them a call, it was great. I got to leave a comment with someone in India. I enjoyed the time so much, I kept calling them back to leave more comments, until their phone line just started to ring out. I guess they had to go home for a bit of a nap.
Life is good. Tom

3 Comments:

Blogger Deadman said...

I think we should just call it "Tommenting" from now on.

Call the Webster's Dictionary people.

5 February 2007 at 21:37  
Blogger Deadman said...

Tom left a comment on my cellphone today. Unfortunately, for some reason Verizon is not letting me call back the number he left.

Life is not so good.

6 February 2007 at 19:10  
Blogger tommiller said...

Hi Mark,
What a fantastic idea. I will see about obtaining the skills to make such changes. If there is one thing I like more than commenting, it is learning new things.

Hi Mark,
Wow, two comments from the one person, I feel really honoured. Verizon don't sound like very nice people, but as I have never heard of them, I wont make such a judgement.

Life is good. Tom

6 February 2007 at 20:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home